- UCLA School of Law, J.D.
- Moot Court Honors Program
- Managing Editor, UCLA Journal of Environmental Law & Policy
- University of California, Irvine, B.A.
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Nevada
- U.S. District Court, Oregon
- Henderson Chamber of Commerce
- Henderson Development Association
- 2013 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2014 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2015 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2016 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2018 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2019 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
- 2020 Rising Star, Super Lawyers
Robert A. Rabbat is a business attorney, counseling his clients in both their disputes and transactions. Robert has extensive experience handling litigation matters, including real estate litigation, fiduciary litigation, and intellectual property litigation. Robert has particular experience handling partnership disputes and representing shareholders involved with intra-corporate disputes concerning closely held or family corporations. Robert also participates in all aspects of real estate transactions, including acquisition, development, sale, syndication, fund formation, and related matters. Additionally, Robert has experience handling substantial family law matters and participates in general corporate matters, including mergers and acquisitions, finance, and general corporate governance.
Representative Litigation Matters
- Represented alleged guarantor of $5,000,000 construction loan for development of mobile home park in Mesquite, Nevada, in litigation with lender following foreclosure.
- Represented group of minority shareholders in action for breach of fiduciary duty against controlling shareholder based upon minority shareholder oppression.
- Represented successor trustee in litigation concerning alleged failure to disclose defects in property held by trust.
- Represented real estate investment firm in action for breach of fiduciary duty relating to commercial lease transaction.
- Represented owner in dispute with co-joint venturer concerning development of 35 acres of raw land in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Represented insurer in coverage action concerning alleged environmental contamination of Portland Harbor and Willamette River.
- Represented manufacturer of LED lighting products in litigation over alleged breaches of distribution agreement.
- Represented subcontractor in connection with disputes relating to mixed-use high-rise development in downtown San Diego, California.
- Represented owner developing mixed use commercial-industrial project in Las Vegas, NV.
- Represented group forming real estate investment fund for acquisition of mobile home parks and self-storage facilities.
- Represented sponsor in formation of real estate investment fund for acquisition of multi-family real estate assets.
- Represented sponsor/promoter in syndication of multi-family acquisition in Los Angeles, CA.
- $100,000,000 syndicated credit facility for major motion picture production company.
- $10,000,000 sale of the World Poker Tour.
Robert is an author of “Application of Share-Price Discounts and Their Role in Dictating Corporate Behavior,” published in Willamette Law Review in Winter 2007.