- Family Law Specialist
- State Bar of California
- Board of Legal Specialization
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Family Law Section, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – Dispute Resolution Section, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association – Family Law Section, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association – Conflict Resolution Section, Member
- International Alliance of Collaborative Professionals (IACP), Member
- Los Angeles Collaborative Family Law Association (LACFLA), Member
- California, 1976
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Harvard Law School, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Harvard Negotiation Insight Initiative, Advanced Mediation Training
- University of California, Berkeley, California
Serving California clients for more than three decades, attorney Maureen Stubbs understands the complexity of the family law system and how to best assist you in legally dissolving a marriage or domestic partnership. She is particularly knowledgeable about and interested in ensuring the welfare of children, having worked in the juvenile court arena prior to becoming an attorney.
Ms. Stubbs’s postgraduate education has included advanced Mediation training from Harvard Law School, training in Collaborative Law, and course work in Family Law, leading to her certification as a Family Law Specialist in 1991. Active in the Los Angeles legal community, Ms. Stubbs’s pro bono activities include serving as both a volunteer Family Law Mediator and a Judge Pro Tem with the Los Angeles Superior Court.