- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists (ACFLS)
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
Family Law Section Co-Vice chair, 2021-present.
- State Bar of California, California Lawyers Association
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Los Angeles Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Women’s Lawyer’s Association of Los Angeles
- The California Supreme Court Historical Society, Associate Member.
- California, 1994
- Volunteer Attorney, Harries Buhai Center of Family Law – 1994 – present
- Volunteer Attorney, Beverly Hills Bar Association, Judgment Assistance Day – 2021 – present
- Volunteer Attorney, Beverly Hills Bar Association, Volunteer Attorney Settlement Team – 2021 – present.Sponsored by the Beverly Hills Bar Association Family Law Section, VAST – the Voluntary Attorney Settlement Team is a team of senior attorneys who have agreed to serve in two- attorney teams to conduct Voluntary Settlement Conferences. VAST is designed to provide the Court, the Bar and families with a resource for voluntary settlement of family law cases at no cost to litigants.
- B.A., University of California, Los Angeles., 1987
- Juris Doctor, Southwestern University School of Law, 1994
- State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization: Certified Family Law Specialist, 2010
- Certificate of Tribute, Board of Directors of the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law in recognition of invaluable assistance rendered and the commitment to stopping domestic violence, improving the welfare of poor children, and assuring equal justice in the family courts – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services for voluntary provision of legal services to the poor or disadvantaged, improving the law and the legal system and increasing access to justice – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
- 2010 Pro Bono Panel Award, Harriet Buhai Center for Family Law – awarded to a volunteer lawyer who has provided substantial and extraordinary services in a case or in a subject matter, providing relief to a client who without the assistance, would have been irreparably injured.
Erin Grey has more than 20 years of legal experience handling a full array of family law issues. She is a Certified Family Law Specialist with the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. Family law is complex and constantly changing. As a Certified Specialist, Erin is committed through certification to maintaining the highest level of experience and proficiency in family law.
Furthermore, Erin is dedicated to helping clients through honest, passionate and results-driven representation. She provides personal attention through every stage of her client’s cases. She strives to find out-of-court solutions. However, if litigation becomes the only path forward, her clients can trust that she will be in their corner every step of the way.
Erin has experience in handling all areas of Family Law including:
• Negotiating and mediating the difficult and emotional issues relating to legal separation, dissolution of marriage and child custody.
• Effectively dealing with the complex legal issues involving community property laws, identifying tax issues which may affect the distribution of marital property and the payment of child, spousal or family support.
• Handling matters relating to modification of child custody and support.
• Protecting clients who need restraining orders for domestic violence.
• Offering a collaborative process enabling clients to resolve their issues without court intervention when appropriate.
• Protecting clients from financial and physical abuse.