- Suffolk University Law School, JD
- Gonzaga University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Minor in Italian Studies
- U.S. District Court, Western District Court of Washington
- Filipino-American Lawyers of Orange County – Inaugural President, current Board of Director, Lifetime Member
- Orange County Asian American Bar Association – past Board of Director
- Philippine American Bar Association of Los Angeles – past Board of Director
- Filipino Lawyers of Washington – Founding Board Member
Ace has over 10 years of experience working as in-house attorney, advising clients on all aspects of general corporate matters and broad range of legal issues. In his current role at the firm, Ace focuses his practice helping new and growing businesses through legal challenge they face daily. Working closely with his clients, as their outside general counsel, Ace believes in a pragmatic approach: understanding in depth his clients’ business operation and strategic objectives so he can provide focused, client-centered, and cost-effective legal advice and counsel.